Check Out Amy Millar’s Biography
amy millar's biography
Amy Millar is a passionate advocate of health, movement, and well-being. She specializes in providing Vegan and Nutritional Consulting, Personal Training, Yoga Instruction, and Energetic Healing. Amy works with a variety of clients, ranging from busy stay-at-home moms to high profile business executives. Her passion for health and fitness resulted in her receiving a 1st Place Championship with the National Physique Committee (NPC). Amy was featured on “The Vegan Body Revolution show,” and was a guest chef on “Lunch Break Live with Jane Unchained.”
Amy participated in NBC’s Radius Fitness project and has been published in several online blogs, podcasts, and interviews. These include Diesel Discourse with columnist Grace Kavadlo of BodyBuilding.com. She collaborates with Thomas Tadlock, speaker-author-host of The Vegan Body Revolution Show. In addition, Amy has worked as the team nutrition consultant with international celebrity trainer and founder of the JJ Dancer Method, Jennifer “JJ” Johnson.
Amy has received the following accreditations and certifications:
- Fitness training, group training and dance instruction (Mount Royal University)
- 500+HR Yoga Alliance Teacher Training (Authentic Movements)
- Animal Flow Level 1 (Global Bodyweight Training)
- Plant Based Sports Nutrition (Matthew Kenney Culinary Institution)
- Graduate of The Metabolic Mastery Intensive (Dr. Brooke Goldner and Thomas Tadlock)
- Master Reiki Practitioner (attuned to the Usui Japanese lineage of traditional teachings)
Amy has successfully helped many individuals release anxiety and stress, energetically realign, and achieve their health and wellness goals. She intends to reach as many people as possible through multiple platforms. Her goal is to improve the physical and energetic well-being of humans, animals, and the planet. From this, she will consistently elevate our collective consciousness.
Amy currently resides in Los Angeles, California, and is one of the Energized Enterprise founding members.